Best PC Compute Sticks?

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the Lenovo, still on Anniversary. It's decent but I find that after streaming, for a while, I have to reboot or further streaming will give me grief.

shafiqjetha

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I know the question is about Compute Sticks but I just wanted to say that I'm pretty happy with the Roku Streaming Stick I have for one TV and the old Boxee Box running an older version of Kodi for the other.

The really nice thing about the Roku Stick is that it's designed to mimic the Compute Stick in the way that it sits inside the HDMI port of the TV, so I don't have to worry about adhere it to the TV, which sits on the wall of our living room.

The other really nice thing about it is that I can use the Connect feature on my Dell Venue tablet to send my desktop over to the TV. It's been useful when there are things that I want to watch that aren't available on any of the channels for the Roku.

Just my two cents. :smile:

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the Lenovo stick (on CU) as I got it from Amazon for only £50. At that price it beats any other streaming stick, and can stream my Steam games. Works very well. That said, for most things Continuum via my phone is more convenient.

Shawn Pete

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
I use the Azulle Quantum Access. I like having the option of using WiFi or Ethernet and no fan means it's super quiet. It's not bad for under $100.

pedenske

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the Asus Vivostick T10 I believe. Like it for its 3.5mm port, though it does lack the SD card slot, but for using purely as steaming works great and don't have to use the HDMI port for audio, which for my situation is ideal.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have two Lenovo sticks in a desk drawer because neither of them could reliably connect to my wifi. :( When they worked, they were pretty cool little devices for entertainment purposes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb