Best Podcast App?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmaun

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Bit late but I still use podcast+ pro. I've tried other podcast apps but I always go back to it. I had problems with it at some stage but resetting the app sorted them out.
I also use ipodcast for two of my long podcasts as I can listen to them at 1.25x in that app. It is the only app I have found that is free and works where I can slightly speed up the playback. Unfortunately its not the best app otherwise. I seems to require a data connection even if you have downloaded the podcast and i often have to press play 2 or 3 times to get a podcast to play.

Last edited:

seadog101

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I've found the official podcast app to perform really well, but for some reason it has left a big chunk of ~500Mb of data on the device (Lumia 640), and as it only has 8Gb anyway it's just too full. No way I can find to delete this data, even after I've deleted all subscriptions and episodes. Downloads are set to go to the SD Card, and that's where new ones seem to get stored.

Anyone care to help?

IgneousSoftware

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
We're a bit biased, however as the developers for Podcast Lounge 2, we'd love you to give it a try. We think it's one of the best featured podcast apps for Windows 10 with full UWP support for tablet, desktop, phone and even Xbox. We're still actively developing the app and offer several unique features such as being able to sync between your Windows 10 devices and Smart Playlists which will auto-curate a playlist based on parameters you set. Very cool. The app has all the usual features you'd expect: A massive library to search, curated directories, top 100 by genre and a unique spotlight area which features podcasts that have won awards that you should probably subscribe to.

Please see our thread: https://forums.windowscentral.com/a...ge-2-premier-podcast-manager.html#post3807058

[edited by mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon