Best RSS reader for Windows Phone 8?

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Nexgen was great back with Google Reader existed....it doesn't support The Old Reader so I'm done with it. Hey at least I got it for free.

If it doesn't work for you that's cool, but I was able to move all of my Google Reader feeds to Feedly without issue and have had no problems with Nextgen Reader either during or since that transition. The development team for the app seems pretty responsive so if you let them know about a feature you would like to see, I suspect they would give it strong consideration.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
SimpiRSS is a very good basic reader. One seemingly unique feature is audio read-back of articles which is nice for a commute situ and why I keep the app around. It doesn't seem to sync feeds to the Live Tiles...so that's something that could be improved.

I also use Nextgen which is feature rich and very fast. And I use Weave pretty much for most of my my news feed reading these days and like very much. And Weave's Live Tile pretty much leads the rss pack these days.

My criteria for feeds is to have features but to keep things simple. With many apps these days over-kill on features tends to over-kill the info input until you're numb from info over-load....and you just tune out...of the info and of the app. jmho

Thanks to Kavi2 found SimpRSS and as a noob in RSS feeds I like it a lot. I add a lot to pouch and end up listening to the articles on my WP, which is extremely useful and time saving for me !!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria