[Beta] Fb Friends - notifies you when a facebook friends removes you

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm looking for beta testers for my app Fb Friends.

An old version is already published ( Fb Friends ), but I've recently rewritten a big part of the code, other than porting the app to wp8, and I'd like the app to be tested for crashes and other bugs.
You only need to install the app, log in with facebook, enable the background agent and leave it running for some days. You also may open the app and use it as you prefer, of course!

Brief explanation of what this app do:
after logging in with the facebook credentials (login secured by facebook, I cannot see your credentials), the app monitors your friends list looking for changes; if someone's missing or if there is someone new, it notifies you the change.
Someone missing could mean that they removed you (or you removed them, or they disabled their account);
Someone new could mean a new friend (or they re-enabled their account).

Privacy note:
Your data is secure! Nothing is sent anywhere, everything is safely stored in the app's isolated storage.

What to do now:
If you are interested in beta testing the app... first: thanks!
...and second, email me at marcomura82@gmail.com so I can add you to the beta testers list and provide you the link to the beta app.

Thanks,
Marco

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon