[Beta] Looking for beta testers for lock screen app

r2d2rigo

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm putting the finishing touches on a new app and I need some further testing before publishing it. The app lets you select photos from your gallery, crop them and group them into albums. Then, these albums can be set as the active lock screen backgrounds, and the app cycles through the photos at the time interval you select.

Right now I'm looking primarily for Lumia 520 users, although everyone is welcome. Oh, and the app is only WP 8.1, so sorry if you haven't updated yet!

Please join the beta program through this link: wpbeta.me/lockscreenalbum

Last edited:

venkatesrockz

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm putting the finishing touches on a new app and I need some further testing before publishing it. The app lets you select photos from your gallery, crop them and group them into albums. Then, these albums can be set as the active lock screen backgrounds, and the app cycles through the photos at the time interval you select.

Right now I'm looking primarily for Lumia 520 users, although everyone is welcome. Oh, and the app is only WP 8.1, so sorry if you haven't updated yet!

Please reply to this thread and I'll PM you with the beta link since I don't have enough posts to link in here.

I would like to test ur app..

piyushvora

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site

Please reply to this thread and I'll PM you with the beta link since I don't have enough posts to link in here.

Count me in!!

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

Hey I want to test the app too.. plz... want the link :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)