Bing search no Apps listed?

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
On my HTC 8X (Tmobile) when I use Bing to search for a location, choose the location and then scroll right two screens to look at what Apps can be used (Garmin in particular) there is no longer any apps listed. It just says no apps available for this location. Previously there had been many apps there. I thought they went away when I installed the new MapQuest app, but I uninstalled that and still no apps listed after searching for a location with Bing. I did a reset of the phone too, but it didnt help the issue. (vol down, camera, power for 10 secs)

How can I get my listed of usable apps back? It is very frustrating.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
nope, mine still gets app listed in the first to column. But mind you not all location returns app suggestions.

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I'm searching for locations that previously worked fine with apps listed. I'm stumped as to why any address I look up lists none!!

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Now today when I search it des not even find the local addresses, no buzz, no apps.

For example I search for "sarku Japan" (a restaurant) yesterday the local 4 locations would be shown on the local page,
Previously because it has an address I would also have a full apps page.

Today it finds nothing local no apps and no buzz, just Bing images of sushi.

Is this all a function of Bing or the phone? Does Bing tell the phone what apps would be appropriate or is this part of the phones function?

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Now today when I search it des not even find the local addresses, no buzz, no apps.

For example I search for "sarku Japan" (a restaurant) yesterday the local 4 locations would be shown on the local page,
Previously because it has an address I would also have a full apps page.

Today it finds nothing local no apps and no buzz, just Bing images of sushi.

Is this all a function of Bing or the phone? Does Bing tell the phone what apps would be appropriate or is this part of the phones function?

hmmmm? Try rebooting and turning of you cellular data

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
yes, I've rebooted and I just tried turning off cellular data, but that only takes away the APPS page altogether.

I'd like to know how to fix it... What is the proper page to get support from Microsoft with windows phone problems?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion