Black update lumia 620

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
It's been 3 months since black update is out, so Wait for another 3 months we might get it then.

And most important prepare yourself for wp8.1 update. Only god knows how much time that update will take when minor update can take this much time.

black, which is Nokia firmware, has been out for less than 2 months- not for 3 months. If MS makes the 8.1 update available through the dev preview, you could get that as soon as its out without waiting for firmware and carriers.

The Lumia 620 is just getting the black update in a few countries, but even higher models like the 925 got the firmware only recently because of the carriers.

ammazon

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Another day without receiving the update black. I already resigned myself.
I'm curious though how far can go callousness from Nokia.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey i am able to download nokia cam and nokia storyteller from the store without any proxy right now..maybe u should give it a try

You can download Beta version of Nokia Camera. Regular version and Nokia Storyteller blocked to install due to marketing reasons ATM. Maybe they`re starting to unblocking it.

can we installl older version of firmware via NSU ???

No. Only through the Nokia Care Suite.

can u explain me how to change manufacturng code via fiddler2

Check the instruction. Replace RM-821_eu_euro1_425 from the instruction to your Manufacturer Code in 2 strings. RM-877_nam_att_205 should remain.

so we have to flash many times to get that freaking cam ?? huh :O

I`m not interested in Cam (if you mean Nokia Camera) because I already have it since Amber when I used proxy trick. I've been waiting for Black due to green Glance and Nokia Beamer which isn`t working anyway :cry:

Last edited:

untitled007

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, i just downloaded the nokia storyteller for my Lumia 620, without having black firmware, just download the beta in the store :), i have L620 dev preview amber :) thanks to the one who posted above, i love the storyteller :)

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
black, which is Nokia firmware, has been out for less than 2 months- not for 3 months. If MS makes the 8.1 update available through the dev preview, you could get that as soon as its out without waiting for firmware and carriers.

The Lumia 620 is just getting the black update in a few countries, but even higher models like the 925 got the firmware only recently because of the carriers.
But Black update was launched with Lumia 1520 and Lumia 1520 launched in Nov.
So, how it's 2 months.? Feb is about to end.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
When Lumia 1520, 925, etc would start getting WP8.1, we poor Lumia 620 owners would probably enjoying GDR3/Black update on our handsets :grin:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
When Lumia 1520, 925, etc would start getting WP8.1, we poor Lumia 620 owners would probably enjoying GDR3/Black update on our handsets :grin:

you can get the dev preview of 8.1 if MS allows, just like they did for gdr3. The preview if gdr3 was the final version by MS. They didn't add anything later.

Black firmware is released by Nokia. 8.1 is a release by Microsoft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria