Black update lumia 620

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
And still I'm unable to delete temp files.. It's 560MB and I don't have SD.. it's 10% of the total memory. It's pissing me off.

why don't you buy a SD card, its not expensive?
And you will never be able to delete the temp files completely, because the system needs them to work!!!
But you can turn of things like onedrive upload for example. Or delete ie history...

L620 - Tapatalk

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I think it'll take one month more to come in India. Why nokia don't release update at the same time for every country it would be better...
I guess it could be to avoid overloading their servers. I remember when WP7.8 upgrade was released, many people were getting some error due to server overload.
Anyways such big delay is not expected from company like Nokia...

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
To those who have got Black update, I wanted to know size of upgrade for Lumia 620, and would we able to upgrade on mobile network (3G), or is WiFi only option available to upgrade?

Vignesh Prabhu

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have problem in volume adjustment while hearing songs. .i think this issue has cleared in amber update but it came back again in black update. .

styeffo69

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Funnily enough later last night, i had 70% battery charge and battery saver claimed 6hrs use lol, bit different from 55% lasting a day and 1 hour lol......

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
did your phone has black update?.if yes,then update your glance section and just restart your phone. .sure you will get it ��

even with amber if you have GDR3 Preview just after update just restart your phone and go to glance in the settings you will be find the option

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have problem in volume adjustment while hearing songs. .i think this issue has cleared in amber update but it came back again in black update. .

i think that has to do with GDR3 update coz i am having that problem where the actual volume will not change even when the volume meter is full (if thats what you are saying) - i never had that problem before.
8 bit colour banding problem also comes for me with GDR 3

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
why don't you buy a SD card, its not expensive?
And you will never be able to delete the temp files completely, because the system needs them to work!!!
But you can turn of things like onedrive upload for example. Or delete ie history...
So why give option to delete and writing after taping on delete.. Deleting Temporary Files.. If I can't delete even 1MB ?
About SD. I want to buy big one like 16GB, these are not expensive but not cheap either.

I guess it could be to avoid overloading their servers. I remember when WP7.8 upgrade was released, many people were getting some error due to server overload.
Anyways such big delay is not expected from company like Nokia...

It happen with Black with my country yesterday afternoon. MS servers went down, nobody was able to upgrade

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss