Blizzard is hiring for a brand new project. What could it be? StarCraft 3? Warcraft RPG?! Overwatch dating sim?!!

dazt6h

Apr 30, 2024
Visit site
I just hope Microsoft is not fond of wasting millions in projects that get developed for years just to be cancelled without even a name or announcement, having this overseer checking on them that it's interested in the classic IPs might be good this time around.

However, I remain pessimistic until they deliver something worthy. I still get angry when I remember what they did to Warcraft III, which I'd preferred it got cancelled instead of what they did to that remake and that team.

Annie_M

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
I just hope Microsoft is not fond of wasting millions in projects that get developed for years just to be cancelled without even a name or announcement, having this overseer checking on them that it's interested in the classic IPs might be good this time around.

However, I remain pessimistic until they deliver something worthy. I still get angry when I remember what they did to Warcraft III, which I'd preferred it got cancelled instead of what they did to that remake and that team.
Hello and welcome to Windows Central!

Reactions: dazt6h

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynoGills