Bluetooth issue

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I got the 650 on exchange from Microsoft (other phone died, and they didn't have it in stock so they exchanged it to the 650). I've run into one major issue, for me, with Bluetooth connection to my Sena motorcycle intercom system. The 650 and the Sena just won't do speech to text (i.e. "Text (person)", "Call (person)", "Read it", "Reply (and dictate message)", etc.) via Cortana. The 650 doesn't hear anything from the microphone on the headset.

I went to a motorcycle parts place and tried various models from Sena and the 650, none work properly. BUT... going back to the Microsoft store and playing around with other phones on the display floor, every other phone works proper with the Sena intercom system. So there is something wrong in the 650 Bluetooth stack (chipset and/or drivers).

So, anyone have any suggestions on how to get it to work? I already tried "Use alternate Bluetooth audio connection for Speech" on the 650. Or how do I go about contacting MS about this issue and maybe get them to look more closely at the Bluetooth stack on the 650?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254