Buying new HTC 8x

SubCamp

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm buying an HTC 8x and I'd like to know what you think about it.

How's the battery life, overall feel of wp8, what are the things that would be synced with my Surface Pro, etc.

What kind of price do you think it would cost me for a brand new in box one, unlocked

Thanks!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Battery life is decent, music sounds INCREDIBLE, best music experience I've ever had with a phone, feels awesome in hand and is the most beautiful phone I've ever owned, you can sync music? Lol idk

New in box should be anywhere between $170 and $200

Kubo159

May 20, 2014
Visit site
To be honest bettery is not the best. I am recharging my HTC 8x every day or once per two days. But battery life is the biggest problem of all smartphones :/
But even through not best battery life i think 8x is one of best phone u can buy at this price cattegory. I bought mine per 240 euros like 6 months ago. And even today in this price cattegory there is no better phone with windows OS or andriod. The similiar phone from nokia cost like 100 euros more (or more).
Main camera have 8 Mpix, but u can do rly decent photos in good light. At night it is a bit worse, but still acceptable. And also 2,1Mpix front camera is rly good.
Speed of this phone is incredable.
Only disadvantage is, that it is not nokia. Mainly coz of nokia is making apps (like for photos...) for their device and u i as a HTC user dont ahve acces to them. And HTC apps sucks....
After half year of using 8X i am rly satisfied. :). Hope i was helpfull and sorry for my english :D

Bashar Awwad

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Ive had my 8x for about a year now and I absolutely love it. The music thanks to Beats Audio is amazing.Not sure if this is because of me but I find that it heats up quite quickly. The front facing camera is great as well as the back. On the other side, the HTC apps are near disastrous but I dont use them that much so I guess thats ok. Overall, I recommend the phone.

Peter McNeill1

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Battery life is so so, not bad but not great. Camera's are okay in good light but get nasty in poor light. Beats audio is okay but the phone really needs a proper equalizer or even just a treble/bass control to get the best out of it. But for the cheap price they now go for it's a great phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria