Call Confirm App for 8.1? Phone Only option? Disable People Live Tile?

GrandPrixGT300

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
1. Is there any way or app out there for requiring confirmation to make a call? I've had my HTC One for 3 days and at least a dozen times I've accidentally started to call people when scrolling through my call history.

2. Is there any way or app to make it so the phone will only ring for an actual phone call and be silent for everything else?

3. Is there any way to disable the "live" part of the People tile?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice

Last edited:

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Or unpin the tiles from your start screen. How's a call being initiated by just scrolling through the contacts? You have to choose a contact and then tap on call or text, call or email.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
2. Is there any way or app to make it so the phone will only ring for an actual phone call and be silent for everything else?

Settings > notifications + actions > examine the list > tap any listed item > change notification sound to "none"

I have very few sounds. They are all distinct, however, and I never confuse a phone call with email box 1, email box 2, a text, etc.

It might be more beneficial to just train yourself on what each different sound means for the few categories you want instant notification on and silence the rest that can wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion