Call forwarding icon stuck on the notification bar

Yash Pawar

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Updated to 8.1 last night and was blown away with all the crazy stuff!!!
i was playing around with all the new upgrades and settings when i did something in the network+ setting tab.
After that the call forwarding symbol is stuck on my notification bar, not that its doing anything funny while operating the phone but its there and wont go away.
I tried undoing the setting what i had changed but that doesn't work either.
here's a screenshot of my screen with the icon in the top left corner.
Anyone can help me make it go away?
wp_ss_20140415_0011.jpg

drmega

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Have the same issue ... playing around with the TEL app under Operator Info ... changed the voicemail setting to default and then this happened ... turned it off and restarted all good. UNTIL i restarted after a few days and back to the same icon ... which for someone with Bi-Polar can be a bit frustrating :wink: Would love a reply and suspect its part of the Dev Preview so look forward to the final 8.1 release. I'll give Microsoft and the Nokia team a big clap for creating a great range of pre-windows 8.1 devices that when upgraded turns these into little gems to own and operate:amaze:

vicscraft

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Also had the same problem. I enabled "divert when out of reached" on WP8, I cant see it now on WP8.1. I simply use old tricks of GSM codes on dialer, ##62# removes that icon. You can also try to use other phone to disable call features...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon