Camera issue (blurry final image)

Krugg

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Hello folks.

This is general to all camera apps I've tried on this phone (640 XL)--every time I take a picture no matter under what conditions (environment, settings), I get a preview picture of reasonable resolution and quality until "Adding the finishing touches" adds its finishing touches.

Please examine the video below:

It may not be very obvious in that video, but the pre-touches picture is vastly superior in perceptible resolution.

Please share with me your thoughts.

Thanks a lot, cheers.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello folks.

This is general to all camera apps I've tried on this phone (640 XL)--every time I take a picture no matter under what conditions (environment, settings), I get a preview picture of reasonable resolution and quality until "Adding the finishing touches" adds its finishing touches.

Please examine the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUBh_aARmEc

It may not be very obvious in that video, but the pre-touches picture is vastly superior in perceptible resolution.

Please share with me your thoughts.

Thanks a lot, cheers.

is hdr on? You're taking pure images only?

Krugg

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I tried with it on and off.

Can you explain to me what you mean by pure images?

By the way, I took pictures in a dark environment, and I noticed that some things that weren't clearly visible in the preview were more visible in the final picture--not sure what that indicates.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried with it on and off.

Can you explain to me what you mean by pure images?

By the way, I took pictures in a dark environment, and I noticed that some things that weren't clearly visible in the preview were more visible in the final picture--not sure what that indicates.

Pure meaning no hdr or living images - just a simple photo

Have you checked your photos on a pc to see how they actually turn out?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCC