Camera on my new Blu Win HD phone does not work, how can I fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Camera on my new Blu Win HD phone does not work

Tried taking a picture with the camera, but there was just a black screen. Tried tapping the screen and there was nothing. Tried going into camera settings to see if anything can be adjusted, but still just have a black screen.

Suggestions.....what I'm doing wrong?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Camera on my new Blu Win HD phone does not work

Well basically you're not doing anything wrong.. Point n shoot is how most phone cameras work.

Did you check if anything is blocking the camera? a sticker or sth? (stupid question, but just making sure)

Apart from that the issue could be hardware related. Faulty wiring for example.

Download a camera app from the store and check if it's still the same.

Perform a hard reset and check again.

If all fails, return the phone so that they can check on their own

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Camera on my new Blu Win HD phone does not work

Like ven07 says, try a hard reset to rule out software...

Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

If the problem persists it is almost 100% going to be hardware. Seek warranty repair/replace.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro