Can anyone recommend a mileage tracking app please?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I had a great one on my Lumia 830 - Driver's Log, it allowed me to enter my starting odometer reading and finishing one, a client name, date, etc..

Now that app is missing from the App store for my Lumia 650, and the alternatives seem terrible, they either rely on GPS (won't work for my needs) or make you input the total mileage rather than odometer start/finish.

Can anyone please recommend a WM10 app that might do this? Or tell me how I can move Driver's Log from my 830 over?
Thank you!

stelesque

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for the suggestions. Albertico, that's not the app, sorry. It's Driver's Log, not logbook, which doesn't seem to have starting and ending odometers.

I think they removed the app, as when I look at my purchased apps it's in there, but if I click to download it, I get an error message each time. So frustrating.

I did consider the excel spreadsheet, but if I make a small entry mistake on there it potentially messes up the whole thing, whereas with the app it's only one entry. I am also considering keeping my old Lumia 830 in the car JUST for the mileage app, which is ridiculous really!

If anyone else has an app they can recommend, I'd appreciate it. If not I might go back to 2008 and use a notebook and pencil. lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon