Can I get some help with a huge confusion I am having with developer preview WP 8.1 GDR1?

amsam7

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Huge confusion with developer preview WP 8.1 GDR1

So I enrolled in DP and I installed windows phone 8.1 update 1(Lumia denim). I live in India and the Cortana feature should have worked as Update 1 said to bring Cortana as an alpha version here in India. My OS version(Software : Windows° Phone 8. 1 Update
OS version : 8. 10. 14157. 200). So is it ok? And the Cortana is not working saying she cannot work with the region I choose.

amsam7

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: Huge confusion with developer preview WP 8.1 GDR1

Thanks brother but the problem is since I am enrolled to developer preview and I have Lumia denim so I thought I have 8.1 GDR1. And the latest confusion friend I am unable to download the language package of USA(English) it says downloading(and its continued since last night) help me.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

Thanks brother but the problem is since I am enrolled to developer preview and I have Lumia denim so I thought I have 8.1 GDR1. And the latest confusion friend I am unable to download the language package of USA(English) it says downloading(and its continued since last night) help me.

Alpha cortana works if you set UK as speech language and Beta Cortana works if u set US as speech language :)

sanjeet_deshwal

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site

You can't download language without Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi is must for any update/language pack.
If you already tried with wifi then reply!

amsam7

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site

But I don't get it, it says I can still download the update through my mobile network. And no I did not used a Wi-Fi network.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo