Can i use Camera Grip as a case? Or will it just be stupid?

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Got a store here that sells the grip for 50% off. Planing to get it as a "case" for more battery and better camera feeling. But can i use it on ALL time? While charging, while talking in the phone and so on.

Or is't bulky for normal use?

GPendolino

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
It's not a good "all day" case because it does bulk the phone up and offers no protection (actually I become MORE worried about dropping it in the PD-95G than when it's in my cheap Fosmon Dura S case than anything).

It's good to take with you if you're on a long outing and are unlikely to be able to charge your phone so you can go to it as a backup.

For shooting, it does improve grip and the fact that it can then be tripod mounted is a HUGE bonus.

I've literally set my phone up on it for the sole purpose of watching Netflix on it while I'm out somewhere.

btw, the Promaster SystemPro "The Clamper" is perfect for this

4393 - GP.jpg

Now, tell me a little about this store selling them for half off...... lol

Last edited:

Nokia1020

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I used it as a "case" for about a month, granted I took over 1600 photos in that time so the camera button was of great use, but even after dropping it from a table, carrying the phone in my front pocket, and using the phone daily for games and email, the camera grip serves as a good case in my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb