Can i use US bought Xbox one S in India?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can anyone tell me if I can use a US bought xbox one S in India without using any power converters? Is the power supply of Xbox one S auto voltage ??

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
the US one is 110V and india supports 220V. The option is to use step down transformer, a power brick. I would suggest you to call xbox customer service and check if they sell a power brick , because you have to have this .

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if I can use a US bought xbox one S in India without using any power converters? Is the power supply of Xbox one S auto voltage ??

check these links: Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Xbox One S Teardown Reveals Multi-Voltage Power Supply

It can work

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

bhatiavk

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
I have also ordered an One S from US and need 2 confirm abt the power, do i need a converter for power or just a switch to convert the US plug to an Indian One. Please help .. not sure about the all the posts here as its a little confusing..

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamedi