Can Microsoft lumia 640 XL can directly upgraded through upgrade adviser to latest version

AthulMan

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Can Microsoft lumia 640 XL directly upgraded through upgrade adviser to latest version of Windows 10 or older version. Please reply..

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Can Microsoft lumia 640 XL directly upgraded through upgrade adviser to latest version of Windows 10 or older version. Please reply..

using upgrade advisor, you'll know if your phone has an update or not. If it does, you'll have to go to update section and start the update process. The process takes time and it is two step, one update after another.

once all updates are installed, you'll be on the public windows 10 mobile release which is 10586.318 as of typing this

AthulMan

May 25, 2016
Visit site
using upgrade advisor, you'll know if your phone has an update or not. If it does, you'll have to go to update section and start the update process. The process takes time and it is two step, one update after another.

once all updates are installed, you'll be on the public windows 10 mobile release which is 10586.318 as of typing this
Thank you . How many data is required for the upgrade ?

neodk

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I don't even think you have cellular as an option. I know it says that the phone will switch to cellular if the WiFi signal is weak, but I've never gotten it to switch on an OS upgrade.

You also have to factor in the potential factory resets that a user might do after the upgrade. You know, if they want a clean install if Windows 10 Mobile or they run into quirks like blank icons for apps and want to correct this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb