Can not upgrade insider build from 15043 get error 0x80070273

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have tried to reset, I have tried to reboot, I have tried recovery, I have tried switching rings. I have even tried the recovery tool but the phone is not recognized get an os error. when upgrading on the phone error 0x80070273 occurs every time. Any help is appreciated. I do not want to be stuck on this insider build would like to be on the latest inside build.

Thanks
Nilesh

Spangl01

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Same here, I was told a Hard Reset would fix the issue as well as the other things you mentioned (changing rings, etc) and even a Hard Reset did not work, still get the error. The update is just sitting there and won't download/install.

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
I've got 15063.138 on my 1520, which I picked up via FastRing as soon as it was release maybe 10 days ago. But I do not like it at all. The apps are all older versions (compared to my 640XL on 15063.2, which of course is a supported device unlike the 1520). I even went back to Fast Ring thinking maybe these are Insider Apps, but nope. I suppose I'll use WDRT to go back to Anniversary (and maybe give 15063.2 a shot before the official release of CU). I suspect I'm facing the reality of being on an unsupported device. Any ideas would be welcome.

selfxd

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I spoofed my 1520 to be a 950xl and got up to the latest fast ring. I noticed the apps wouldn't update and just for the hell of it switched to the slow ring it seemed after being on the slow ring the next day they eventually showed up :/

rviyer

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting the same error after updating via Slow Ring, then changing to Release Preview ring briefly, then back to Slow Ring to get the April 2017 ARM update. Anyone had any success yet in clearing the error/getting the update installed? Thanks.

almerck

May 13, 2017
Visit site
i have same issue on my nokia lumia 920
my os build is 10563.251 and the issue there is cant search other devices on bluetooth

many ppl said that this error will fix on WDRT but i can't WDRT my Lumia 920 (operation ended with failure)

as of now im waiting a miracle that i hope my lumia 920 get update for bluetooth
bluetooth is a big thing to me cause i already have a habit when i go to bathroom i use my bluetooth speaker

RIP windows phone after 5 months if my phone is not yet updated or fix i switch to iOS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb