Can we update to Android in Nokia 1320?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Maybe sometime. But Like most people, the reason we bought a Lumia because it is Windows phone and not an android. I personally dont like Android, in fact I never had one

freedominthegrave

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Maybe sometime. But Like most people, the reason we bought a Lumia because it is Windows phone and not an android. I personally dont like Android, in fact I never had one

How can you hate Android when you never use it, I am the one has reasons to hate it after 3 year using the stupid machine. I hate android!

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
How can you hate Android when you never use it, I am the one has reasons to hate it after 3 year using the stupid machine. I hate android!

You should understand how I hated Android. I hate Android because it is Generic, even the fake china phones use it, every manufacturer can use it easily, which feels it very cheap. And I hate Google, its ads, Youtube feels very slow, lots of ads on every video plays. Also, android's user interface is hard to use, you dont know how to find the settings you wanted to do, inconsistency of methods on how to do a particular task, viruses (why would you need an antivirus if an os has no virus), Worst of all, when even fake phone companies use it, it makes it like cheap!

P.S Not because I never had an Android means I had never used any.

Sent from Lumia 1320

Last edited:

Sotires Eleftheriou

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
The problem is not so much installing Android. It is rather that many of the apps I want to use are only Android or IOS. Sure I can take great photos on the Lumia, but when I want to reserve a car using my Autolib subscrption, I have to use my wife's Android phone. If we're not out together, I just can't reserve the car. The same probably goes for Uber (which I haven't tried). And my sleep monitor does not run on Windows. The list is endless.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
The problem is not so much installing Android. It is rather that many of the apps I want to use are only Android or IOS. Sure I can take great photos on the Lumia, but when I want to reserve a car using my Autolib subscrption, I have to use my wife's Android phone. If we're not out together, I just can't reserve the car. The same probably goes for Uber (which I haven't tried). And my sleep monitor does not run on Windows. The list is endless.

And who's fault is this exactly?

hiya15

May 23, 2015
Visit site

you can use browser, i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788