Can't decide! LG G3 Beat or Lumia 730????

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm not saying that I'm not happy with WP but I just wanna try something new. But I'm afraid that I'm gonna use the phone for years. Do you think it will survive (lol)?

It seems like you really want to get the Android but are hoping people can convince you otherwise. If that's the case, just go to the new phone. You could always return it and come back to Windows Phone.

Most states have a little window to return a phone. If it's a contract phone, they're obliged to give you that window because they know that you'll be locked in after that window (unless you break the contract of course). If it's a no-contract phone, you have standard consumer practices allowing you to return it.

CB Stuart

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I am a huge lover of Microsoft, and will always get there products. But the LG g3 is the one time I would maybe make an exception. This is because the LG g3 has an incredible screen and good camera and is thin and light. I think of this phone as the phone I would buy if I had to choose a non Windows phone.

Games Goblin

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I am a huge lover of Microsoft, and will always get there products. But the LG g3 is the one time I would maybe make an exception. This is because the LG g3 has an incredible screen and good camera and is thin and light. I think of this phone as the phone I would buy if I had to choose a non Windows phone.

The phone OP is considering is not the G3, but it's little brother the G3 beat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander