Can't download songs from nokia music...

Jalpesh Limbola

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I have purchased nokia lumia 720 in November .It comes with unlimited downloading songs from nokia music.That is such a good experience but after resetting my phone now i can't download song though my phone comes with 6 month subscription period.All time when i try to downloading songs it says problem of registering your phone for unlimited downloading though validity is not expired...
pls...give me sufficient solution....

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I have purchased nokia lumia 720 in November .It comes with unlimited downloading songs from nokia music.That is such a good experience but after resetting my phone now i can't download song though my phone comes with 6 month subscription period.All time when i try to downloading songs it says problem of registering your phone for unlimited downloading though validity is not expired...
pls...give me sufficient solution....

after you reset your phone and logged into your MS account and finished the set up, did you also remember to log back in to your Nokia account? Settings>email+account>Nokia Account ? scroll down in settings to Nokia account and check that your email is highlighted, if not be sure to log into your Nokia account

addy20

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Go to Nokia MixRadio settings: In that u will see at the top
<ur emailid>
<type of subscription>
<subscription end date>.
If it is not coming in this format that means ur email id is different from what u have used while activating the nokia music account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05