Can't install Asphalt 7 Heat!

Gautam Kabiraj

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi! My friend just bought a Lumia 520 (suggested by me) and download Asphalt 7 (XAP file) today in his PC. Then he copied it to SD card as told by me. But later on when trying to install the game, he got the following screen:
wp_ss_20140125_0001.png
I guess MS won't allow you to install games which are outdated but it's the latest version he downloaded today! And 4 months back, I downloaded and installed the game in the very similar manner and it worked out fine but what's the matter now? Anyone?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
it appears to be related to account conflict issue .
if he downloaded the xap have he purchased this application if no then he cant install , if purchased , was it downloaded from pc from his Microsoft id signed in ?

Gautam Kabiraj

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
if he downloaded the xap have he purchased this application if no then he cant install , if purchased , was it downloaded from pc from his Microsoft id signed in ?

Now that you mentioned it, I remember he had first bought the app and then downloaded it. He had already played the game on my phone sometime so he didn't click "try" but "buy" and then downloaded the xap file and transferred to SD card because he was having some problems for directly sending the file to his phone from the Store ("find my phone" under settings was not configured) and moreover the mobile data was too slow but it resulted out this way! Yes, he was signed in.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920 and It does not have option for SD card so I never used these methods, really sorry Gautam I cant help you in this , try contacting gameloft on twitter or by sending them an email, maybe here on forums someone will help you :) good luck

Gautam Kabiraj

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920 and It does not have option for SD card so I never used these methods, really sorry Gautam I cant help you in this , try contacting gameloft on twitter or by sending them an email, maybe here on forums someone will help you :) good luck

Thanks mate for your help! We tried in both the ways but no success. Finally, he downloaded directly to the phone via my wi-fi and it worked fine. I've no regret for that 1GB waste anymore. Thanks again! :)

Gautam Kabiraj

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
glad you friend can now enjoy the heat of asphalt 7 :)
LOL! You made me laugh, the back of our phones actually get a bit hot (really) after playing Asphalt 7 Heat. The name has been decided very accurately.

also asphalt 8 is free on windows phone store and windows 8 store.
Yeah I've both Asphalt 7 and 8. But I don't know why he liked Asphalt 7 more than 8... o_O? Well that's his choice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel