Cases or covers for Lumia 920

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I bought this case: Amazon.com: Worldshopping? Gray Matte Quicksand Skin Slim Fit Hard Back Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 + Free Accessories, Gifts from Worldshopping?: Cell Phones & Accessories.

I like the case. I'd describe it as mix between felt and sandpaper. It provides extra grip, protection for the corners of the phone, and adds little to no bulk.

I have this one as well in black as I wait for the "Official" Nokia one to come and yes the official one is outstanding!! For $6.00 US, this case is a pure steal!!! Love it!! There is another black case on amazon and it comes with a cheesey braclet and cloth, but that one is just jell and leaves fingerprints all over and the fit sucks!

HiViz Trader

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, this is my thinking. After you go for those big cases there's just no sense imo when it comes to the size and the small ones do nothing to protect your phone. So i have never bought a case for my phone and done just well.

Though my thinking might be different as i have never been locked to a contract or a phone and get around 2-3 phones a year.

You are both correct. I should have know better. I am going to give this case a try - Incipio NK-132 Dual Pro Case for Nokia Lumia 920.

doisy

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know if the official white cases do exist? And if they do, when should they be available for purchase?

Mainer82

May 22, 2013
Visit site
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/tissotti/155411-400x400.jpg
There's at least Nokia CP-600 case.

In general though i have to say that the durability of Nokia's single piece carved poly phones is amazing.
Have had the original unibody Nokia, N9 for much over year and no mark anywhere. Never used any protection on my 800 or N9. That color is also all through the material.

That said i'm surprised Nokia hasn't released more covers for Lumia 920. usually what happens with Nokia and covers is that they just appear on shops without any announcements or similar. At least in here Europe.
155411-400x400.jpg
Does anyone know if this will be made for the Lumia 928 or if it does fit? I like that it has a "flip" clover to protect the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria