Changed picture on site, now say password in invalid or incorrect.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I signed on to my account and decided to change the picture on my site (my husband also uses this computer and he is administrator (not a problem). I went into the Control Panel and browsed and selected a pic. I went out of my site for a few minutes and when I tried to sign on again, I got the message that my password was invalid. I have gone to every site they have told me to go to (several times) to fix this problem and right now I am ready to pull my hair out. I have Windows 8.1. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sherri Jones :Mod edit e-mail removed for user privacy

Last edited by a moderator:

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Originally posted by Windows Central Question
I signed on to my account and decided to change the picture on my site (my husband also uses this computer and he is administrator (not a problem). I went into the Control Panel and browsed and selected a pic. I went out of my site for a few minutes and when I tried to sign on again, I got the message that my password was invalid. I have gone to every site they have told me to go to (several times) to fix this problem and right now I am ready to pull my hair out. I have Windows 8.1. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sherri Jones :Mod edit e-mail removed for user privacy

Is this your Windows Account and is it tied to a Microsoft Account, if so then you will need to go to https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...osoft.com%2Fen-gb%2Faccount%2F&token=4nh8Hn5D and reset it from there. You might also want to check that you are entering the password correctly and that you are trying to sign into the correct account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295