NEW Version is Out! Limited Time Offer : 2.99$ to FREE
Colorfillicious Adult Coloring Book
*NEW Beautiful Themes added
*More Color options added
*Improved User Experience
*Zoom into sketches for better visibility
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=ffac05a0-e786-48b5-ba3b-414152365fac
#lumia #windowsphone

#1 Adult Coloring book on WP Store - Beautiful Coloring book for Adults! Color fill lovingly detailed patterns to relief stress in a fun way keeps you focused and entertained for hours and hours.

http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=ffac05a0-e786-48b5-ba3b-414152365fac

2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
thanks for letting me know , any source you have to confirm this ?

Do you have a Windows Phone? In the App list it says "Store"... and in an iPhone, it says "App Store"... and in an Android Phone, it says "Google Play". What other source/reference are you looking for?

These minor differences in wording have an effect of product perception and association. For example, just reading "#1 Coloring Book in the App Store" already implies it is such in iOS, but reading further you say you're using the original link to the "App Store" which brings up the Windows Phone "Store", which is not iOS.

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a Windows Phone? In the App list it says "Store"... and in an iPhone, it says "App Store"... and in an Android Phone, it says "Google Play". What other source/reference are you looking for?

These minor differences in wording have an effect of product perception and association. For example, just reading "#1 Coloring Book in the App Store" already implies it is such in iOS, but reading further you say you're using the original link to the "App Store" which brings up the Windows Phone "Store", which is not iOS.

your point is valid though it will be more valid if windows phone team raised objection on it - apparently they didn't and approved my app and didnt told me to replace this word

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
your point is valid though it will be more valid if windows phone team raised objection on it - apparently they didn't and approved my app and didnt told me to replace this word

Better to work on it now, rather than get an negative reputation from their team, right? Besides, the Windows Store Team hasn't been working on filtering out these things, since a lot of apps make their way to the store with poor grammar, references to web wrappers, etc.

This is just my advice. It's up to you to follow or ignore. But what's more valid than valid? It's binary. Besides, aren't you promoting your app? :smile:

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My question, how many "adult coloring books" are in the app store?

I checked many though there can be many fakes as i saw 1-2 of them they were total fake / not working - though they copied the iphone app logo - and screenshots

our concept is genuine / completely working app - all our designs are unique / genuine -

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Better to work on it now, rather than get an negative reputation from their team, right? Besides, the Windows Store Team hasn't been working on filtering out these things, since a lot of apps make their way to the store with poor grammar, references to web wrappers, etc.

This is just my advice. It's up to you to follow or ignore. But what's more valid than valid? It's binary. Besides, aren't you promoting your app? :smile:

thanks understood

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard