comiXology request

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I contacted comixology yesterday concerning an official app for wp7 and got this response :

"comiXology Support replied:

Hi there!

We don't have anything to announce, but you can count on us moving to any platform that proves itself to have great devices and an active consumer market.

-Mandy "

Maybe with the help of you guys also sending them a request they can prioritize considering a big amount of users requesting it.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
In case anyone was curious, I emailed Comixology and asked about a Windows Phone version, here is the reply:

"No news on Windows Phone 8 at the moment, but I'll be passing your request on!
– Matt"

I'm eagerly awaiting this as I started using it on my Surface and it's actually not too bad.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering, how is comiXology in comparison to Nook's comic section?

I'm not a huge comic reader, but I find them quite similar, though I've noticed that Nook tends to have slightly better prices (maybe a dollar difference). Though comiXology offers lots of free comics.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi there! Any news on this? Do you know if they plan to make a comixology wp-app?

See my earlier post:

In case anyone was curious, I emailed Comixology and asked about a Windows Phone version, here is the reply:

"No news on Windows Phone 8 at the moment, but I'll be passing your request on!
– Matt"

I'm eagerly awaiting this as I started using it on my Surface and it's actually not too bad.

GunplaGamer

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
yeah i have contacted them several times and have always gotten a variation of the responses above. -.- Its not like the app cannot run on 512mb to 2GB RAM devices... -.-

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
THANK YOU! I was just searching AGAIN for this on the app store over the weekend! We need this!! This is one app I do miss from android!

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Ya I did! I sent a tweet right after I replied yesterday and they said nothing in the works as of now! Seems the website maybe ok though need to look more into it but that still sucks!

edhunter69

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
How did u mangange to read via webside? I tried it but when i klick on read nothin happens.

Btw: Petition! I want that App on wp8

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb