Community developped applications?

Francis_Beland

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm new to Windows Phone and I love it. I know there is some applications that are missing but I was trying to learn how to code to be able to make myself the applications I need. I was wondering if we could leverage knowledge from all the developpers in this community to create applications that could help the platform and ourselves. Is there any dev here that could give some time to code applications (one at a time in a coordinated manner)? I'm a newbie in coding but I can help with simple methods at first but also by coordinating the projects.

Let me know what do you think. My first project would be a universal RDP client to work with Continuum.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently learning how to develop applications. Wanted to start bringing my ideas to life. While I can't be the only person doing the coding, I will try and chip in where I can. I think a coordinated effort between our developers could work in our favour.

mbrdev

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
I like this idea, however, the normal goal of any developer is to make money and it's quite difficult to do that on a community project. I'm currently working on a UWP app for UK Cinema lovers that I hope will get me some revenue to further invest in development of my ideas. I would love to participate in community apps here, but my time is very limited so I wouldn't be able to help much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon