Compliments on the Duo

SnakePlisskin

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
So less than a week now and I have already had multiple people impressed with the duo when I have it out in public.

First was at a gas station when I pulled out the Duo to load the app I have to get reward point. The cashier girl was all excited and wanted to know what kind of phone it was and called over some guy from the back to come check it out. There was a line building behind me so I felt bad but the people behind me in line wanted to see it too. I felt like a little celebrity haha. They all thought it was so cool. I did mention the software was kind of buggy but its MS's first shot at an android phone and it will get regular updates. Said the hardware was fantastic and they all agreed that it looked premium.

The second time was at another gas station (same company, different location) and again pulling out my phone to load up my rewards app. This gas station was empty though. But the guy behind the counter was all psyched about it. Said he had a buddy that had a Lumia of some kind and he would not let go of it and had it for 6+ years and he didnt know if he knew that MS was making phones again. Said his buddy will definitely try to get one once he tells him about it because he was really impressed with it too. Again I mentioned the software was a bit buggy and the camera was just OK but he understood that software can be fixed and like me doesn't think his buddy needs to take amazing pictures on his phone.

Anyways, in less than a week I have already got more attention / people really liking my Duo more than any other phone I have had in the past haha.

I did have a Z flip and one person at a coffee shop thought it was interesting but they weren't that impressed.

Anyone else have similar experiences? :love:

Michael Bromley

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I went into an AT&T store to check it out, and for the first time in my experience with a Windows Phone the clerk was excited to show it to me. He said it's the product that has the most excitement in his store.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I had to go to IBreakUFix for my Z Flip and pulled out my then Duo and the dude got super psyched about it. Ask if he could show his techs in the back and I was like sure. They were in total amazement. Even my tech guy at work was in total amazement.

It's surely a head turner for people.

beastmode112

Oct 7, 2020
Visit site
Noticed this too. Especially because i spend a lot of time reading emails and have it in book mode walking around with another company app on the other screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos