Contacts (people hub) + facebook/twitter/others

Jean_Philippe VERT

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

After upgrading to W10M, I don't see facebook or twitter news in the contacts app (previous people hub). I see Facebook is linked but no new publication. I can't find how to add twitter: I tried to follow the "add social apps" (or similar, my W10M is not in english), twitter is installed and working but I can't get it in the news feed. Can't find anything for Linkedin.

Thx by advance for your help.

JP

ThomasWeiss

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Same here, I upgraded my Lumia 930 2 days ago. I just had Facebook in the People app, although nothing in the feed.
I've just reset the phone, installed the Twitter app and launched/configured the Facebook app (already there after the reset). Now I have the Facebook feed, but still no integration with Twitter... :unhappy:

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I'd been running Windows 10 on the insider preview for several months without a hard reset, so my Twitter contacts were still linked from the Windows Phone 8.1 app. After doing the hard reset, and installing the updated Twitter app, I'm not sure if it has any contact sync option.

I don't have LinkedIn, but helped my brother configure Windows 10 on his new phone last week. I'm pretty sure their app doesn't offer contact synchronization with Windows 10 either.

Bigsro

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm fairly sure since I updated the Twitter app last week, the people hub integration has disappeared for it. Facebook was ok but I would argue it's a Twitter thing since the big update last week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria