Cortana could be US only

Armin Mhd

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
And? I'm from the UK, i won't get it either, it may not understand me if i get the US version.

If Microsoft had said nothing at all, nobody would be moaning. But because they tell people, and give them a realistic timeframe, rather than what they want, they are up in arms.

People need to be more patient. Just because they say 2015/6, doesn't mean there won't be beta's before then, and if there aren't then the service obviously sucks.

Personally i've used the voice commands on both xbox one and WP, and they barely work, and when they do, i struggle to see the use. So i don't understand the excitement.

dude the voice service on xb1 rocks! You gotta admit it gets 90% of the job done without a controller. Its only the search in apps or the youtube that dont have it

deniyo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
If this rumor is true that non US user will have to wait until 2015/16 i guess they would lose their remaining windows phone user. Another bad thing is Google and Apple don't give considerations to windows phone and Microsoft does to them rather than to their own mobile os, it is so unfair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oscahill