Cortana Malfunctioning

sManowar

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a 1020 running stock WP8.1, an old Dell and a Surface Book running Win10, no developer builds.

Ever since moving from California to Indiana last July, I've been experiencing Cortana "outages". Usually, if you hit the Cortana button, you get headlines, sports scores, weather, and things like that. Now, I frequently get "I'm having a bit of trouble..." I get this often. I even get it on my laptops. At first I thought it may have been internet connection since I get really slow speeds, but then I went into town and found some high speed, about 18mbps down, and about 5mbps up, same thing happens.

Anyone know why this is happening and how I could fix it?

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I am experiencing the same thing on my Windows Phone 640 as well. When I ask to find me a location, what is the traffic like, will I need a umbrella, or what is the temperature outside. It only pulls up a search results for these questions asked and does not work as it did before. This has been happening since this past Tuesday. I was told at the Microsoft store that Cortana may be down. It has been days now that this has been going on. Please let us know what going on with Cortana, any one?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen