Cortana on my Lumia 1520 with Windows 10 mobile does not work

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Before I upgrades my phone to Windows 10 Cortana was working fine. But I have just found out that every time I tap on Cortana I am directed to Bing search. What could be the problem?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Before I upgrades my phone to Windows 10 Cortana was working fine. But I have just found out that every time I tap on Cortana I am directed to Bing search. What could be the problem?

are the region, time and date settings correct? And can you see the cortana app in apps list?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
Originally Posted by Windows Central Question

are the region, time and date settings correct? And can you see the cortana app in apps list?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

I'm having the same Chintan. Started yesterday. All regions correct. This is the third time now :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos