Cortana please

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I am begging at this point for Cortana to come to Ireland. When or if is she due? I haven't received it in the main Win for devs update this week.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
With UK Cortana moving to Beta and Cortana starting Alpha in Germany, Italy, France and Spain... I imagine Ireland will be in the next Alpha wave.

You could change Region and Language to get in. I kind of feel that is not a move you want to make or you probably would have already. Watch the News Feed and the Cortana Forum for updated info.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
With UK Cortana moving to Beta and Cortana starting Alpha in Germany, Italy, France and Spain... I imagine Ireland will be in the next Alpha wave.

You could change Region and Language to get in. I kind of feel that is not a move you want to make or you probably would have already. Watch the News Feed and the Cortana Forum for updated info.

Hi RumoredNow. Thanks so much for the reply. Ya I used Cortana by switching my region to US when she was introduced to the platform. Its an amazing service. Very good voice recognition. Now I compaired my sisters Siri vs Cortana and the results are staggering. Siri is like sitting on the couch saying "I do not understand" and Cortana was all like its ok Siri u sit and relax u dinosaur while I the superior will handle all requests.

Ya I'll hold off until the next Alpha Wave. Just delighted Candy Crush Saga came to windows phone this week.

Sent using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows central app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos