Cortana Remiders Not Displaying/ Windows recovery Tool Crashes

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Dear Friends,

I have 2 issues that I was looking for some help or feedback with.

Is anyone else experiencing this ? Please post Yes or No.

1 ) Tough Cortana is back on this build, "The Reminders "will not display. I can create them and they will pop up , but I I can no longer view them collectively.When I click on Reminders in the Notebook, or verbally ask Cortana to.... "Show Reminders".... the App Crashes!!!

2)
The Windows Recovery Tool will not complete a reinstallation to take me back to a" NON Insider Build." It will begin the download ,display a message " Download will take 15 Minuets , this turns into 800 Minuets and then it crashes. This happens over and over on all my PC's :Surface 4 & - Dell 17 Inch Notebook.

Can anyone sheds some light ? I love Windows Phone and wont give up :smile:

Thanks in Advance !!!

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Dear Friends,

I have 2 issues that I was looking for some help or feedback with.

Is anyone else experiencing this ? Please post Yes or No.

1 ) Tough Cortana is back on this build, "The Reminders "will not display. I can create them and they will pop up , but I I can no longer view them collectively.When I click on Reminders in the Notebook, or verbally ask Cortana to.... "Show Reminders".... the App Crashes!!!

2)
The Windows Recovery Tool will not complete a reinstallation to take me back to a" NON Insider Build." It will begin the download ,display a message " Download will take 15 Minuets , this turns into 800 Minuets and then it crashes. This happens over and over on all my PC's :Surface 4 & - Dell 17 Inch Notebook.

Can anyone sheds some light ? I love Windows Phone and wont give up :smile:

Thanks in Advance !!!

try a different internet connection for downloading the files for the phone and also update WDRT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295