Data connection upload arrow constant

anon(5466678)

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
As the title says, my upload arrow is nearly constant on my data connection. Whether cellular or wifi the arrow that points up us there constantly. I worry that this is slowing my phone and could be using data. Anyone else have this issue?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
As the title says, my upload arrow is nearly constant on my data connection. Whether cellular or wifi the arrow that points up us there constantly. I worry that this is slowing my phone and could be using data. Anyone else have this issue?

do you have auto upload on for onedrive and photos backup?

anon(5466678)

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
OneDrive is the biggest user. But that could easily be the wifi uploads. I'm ok with it using data when its supposed to I just don't know why I have a near constant up arrow on my network connection. I have even done a hard reset and no change.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
OneDrive is the biggest user. But that could easily be the wifi uploads. I'm ok with it using data when its supposed to I just don't know why I have a near constant up arrow on my network connection. I have even done a hard reset and no change.

some other app must be regularly checking for updates - my suggestion would be to disable one app at a time from running in the background and observe. My first suspicion would be whatsapp, facebook and twitter if you have them. Store too

anon(5466678)

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
also, i just realized its not a specific upload arrow, its just data transfer and happens to point upward. idk why but i thought i had seen bidirectional arrows before.

anyway, i talked to my service provider this morning and they said i have used roughly 3GB in the past 2 weeks... not ok

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
also, i just realized its not a specific upload arrow, its just data transfer and happens to point upward. idk why but i thought i had seen bidirectional arrows before.

anyway, i talked to my service provider this morning and they said i have used roughly 3GB in the past 2 weeks... not ok

put a data limit in data settings and also check which apps used most data -attack those and find out why

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb