Debit card not working India

WinMaverick

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
OK.. here is the thing: rafimd2 have got this (Titanium Rewards Debit Card Online | Axis Bank, India) - Titanium Rewards Debit Card.
While I am using this: (Classic Debit Card Online | Axis Bank, India) - Classic Debit Card. While mine's is an inferior one, I get the VISA gateway... hence working MS store :p So, make sure you either change to VISA keeping your current elite card, or get demoted to the plain and simple classic one ;)

I also have the same card. And I don't care if it is inferior or not, it just should work with the store. Btw, the card that doesn't work with the Windows store is inferior one in my opinion.. :p

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
OK.. here is the thing: rafimd2 have got this (Titanium Rewards Debit Card Online | Axis Bank, India) - Titanium Rewards Debit Card.
While I am using this: (Classic Debit Card Online | Axis Bank, India) - Classic Debit Card. While mine's is an inferior one, I get the VISA gateway... hence working MS store :p So, make sure you either change to VISA keeping your current elite card, or get demoted to the plain and simple classic one ;)

but this is visa electron card, which isn't supported na??? confused....