Dell Venue 8 Pro is okay

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Took it back today. All the old problems came back after a few hours of the reload.

I upgraded to the original surface pro today based on the Best Buy deal and couldn't be happier.

nakialj

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
My dell venue 8 pro is a good tablet but i decided to get another window tablet. Wish i could get the Surface Pro 2 but its too high.

Sent from my SCH-R740C using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Barbara Miller2

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
How is your tap accuracy? Mine is so horrible I'm thinking of returning it...

I have had the same issue!! It doesn't respond at all to my touch! It is driving me crazy. I finally had to resort to an actual mouse. The problem with that is you can not plug it in and use a mouse at the same time.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I have had the same issue!! It doesn't respond at all to my touch! It is driving me crazy. I finally had to resort to an actual mouse. The problem with that is you can not plug it in and use a mouse at the same time.

I've had pretty good luck with it...I've encountered the double tap to zoom in and then when you scroll, sometimes it zooms out. I've got about 25 more days before I can return it. I do have a Surface Pro 3 coming but I always thought the 8" was sweet spot for quick work and relaxing. If I continue to have problems, I'll send mine back in.

JeffLeites

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site

Two mouse suggestions that both work for me:
1. Get a Blue Tooth mouse.
2. Install TouchMousePad. When turned on, it turns the display surface into a touch pad with a mouse pointer. It can be configured several ways.
Google Touch Mouse Pointer (it's free).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial