Dell Venue 8 Pro Supported Pen

Ernad Chanda

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Does anyone know list of Supported Pen on This device ?

Problem is i Cant get the Original Dell active Stylus One.

is it possible to use other Sylus Pen ? (Intuos Creative Stylus2 - Stylus Fineline - ...) ?

or other brands like ( Adonit Jot Script - Wacom Pro Pen - bamboo solo - .. ) ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Only the official Dell Stylus works.
It uses proprietary tech and I'm all bit certain it wont work with other techs such as N-Trig or Wacom.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Make sure to get a newer revision of the pen as well... The earlier ones had issues.

I'm using revA02 without problems and there is apparently an even newer one out now. Have you tried searching the web? I got mine on Amazon.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
From the Dell website (accessories) page...
They seem to have the newer/improved/good one buried. They are still selling the old version(some problems still) and at the same price as the new one....inventory reduction? They really should just pull the old one off the site to save face and prevent inevitable future send-backs. You have to search ALL of the tablet accessory styli in order to find it. The Dv8p stylus search goes to the old problematic one. <sigh>

Sooooooooooo for clarity....
Old one which has some problems still - Dell part #750 - AADH $34.99
New one which has good reviews and seems to be working well - Dell part #750 - AAGN $34.99

Both can be viewed on this Dell parts stylus page: Tablets & Mobile Accessories | Dell

The top/first listed one is the new good one (750 - AAGN), the second one down the list is the old problematic one (750-AADH)

Link to the new, well working Dell part #750 - AAGN
Dell Active Stylus : Computer Accessories | Dell

Last edited:

Fahid

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
has anyone tried 750-AADT, how does this one work?
I am getting a good bargain that and would love to know how it worked for other DV8P users

Broomcorn

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking at getting the dvp8, primarily to use the pen for highlighting and some notes. Is the stylus so bad that this would be a chore to do?

Broomcorn

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone looking to sell one of the dell pens? Preferably the good one, please let me know, thanks!

Last edited:

megauni

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
has anyone tried 750-AADT, how does this one work?
I am getting a good bargain that and would love to know how it worked for other DV8P users

I have it. It's not like surface 3 but you can't compliant..
If the price is not too hight buy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6