Denim Update for Unlocked Lumia 920?

Luis Orellana1

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I am using an unlocked Lumia 920 from Rogers on the T-Mobile network. I am wondering if my phone will get the Denim update when Rogers releases it or If I will be stuck with Cyan when Denim is released.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Can't u just sign up for pfd and get it instantly? After all for 920 pfd version is identical to denim since there is no firmware updates for 920 with denim.
And after u get it extras + info will start showing as denim once u unchecked from preview.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
To answer your question, yes you'll receive Denim when Rogers releases it regardless of your current carrier SIM in the phone. Secondly Denim for older devices such as yours is basically 8.1.1 OS update coupled with the existing Cyan firmware that your phone already has. Now Rogers can take sometime to release it. If you want to wait or not your choice. If you want it now download Preview for Developers and get enrolled as a developer (it's free, read around) to get the OS update right away

Ozone06

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Screen shot to follow but I recieved a notification stating "Welcome to Lumia Denim" When I woke up this morning on my Rogers 920 and I'm on wind mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melvas66