Developer needs ideas for a new app

Levan Tyemalaze

May 31, 2014
Visit site
you shoul reply me in facebook as soon as you can, ma f.b. name ( levan tkemaladze ) i'v got a really awesome app idea that can make us a lot of money, and a name,

sapplebaum

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a great app idea, go accept my friend request to message about details if you legitimately know how to design and create the app for iOS. I do not need a payoff and only want to create an app to get my name out there.

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I've had this idea for a while, but I have no way to make it happen.

I'll call it "PetR." The idea is that people love their cats and miss them when they're gone. This would let you upload a picture of yours (or any) cat and, based on how you "petted" the screen, you'd get different purrs and meows.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've had this idea for a while, but I have no way to make it happen.

I'll call it "PetR." The idea is that people love their cats and miss them when they're gone. This would let you upload a picture of yours (or any) cat and, based on how you "petted" the screen, you'd get different purrs and meows.

That just sounds like Talking Tom, replaced with a picture of your own cat...

vrindak

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
The app which avoid calls automatically while driving and also it inform the driver about his violations of rules while driving then it will out of control of driver and it will also help to report other vehicles which would not obey the traffic rules with evidence such as photograph or video.

Aniket Bhat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
How about an app that takes screenshots...
Or an app that can bring music controls into the action center? That'd really be nice.. And I'm not sure anyone has done that...

poisson122

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I know that this isn't a app however it is unique and very useful if you are far enough in development experience. I need a computer program that you connect to you apple device via cord and change the apple ROM to a android ROM. I realize that that would require lots of experience but I know if you made it work well and the program appealing and simple it would be a huge hit if it gets well known.

Lovisa_Stahl

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I do have an idea that I really do believe in. I haven't seen it anywhere and I know it's a big need for it. But, I'd like to split the money it'll bring in, I'll do marketing and project planning. I've written it down pretty much in detail already. Would it still be interesting for you?

Lovisa

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
Need a Dish anywhere and the swannview app that works. They are in the store but neither one works. Didnt work on 8.1 or 10

Mike Bourbon

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Like Pokemon Go but with cars. Use your embedded camera or a camera built in to the app and use it to photograph cars. You can have literally thousands to collect. As you see a car, you photograph it, the app verify it and you get a 'credit' for finding that car. I am just now coming up with this idea and I have not fleshed it out yet but I can see automakers being interested in it's development.

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys!
I know that this topic may sound strange but I have something to ask to you.

Let's get to the point:
I desperately need some money to continue my studies at the university and, since I just graduated, I thought that I could use what I've learnt to earn something.
(This may confuse you but in Italy we graduate after 3 years and then we can choose to take a "second level degree" which is what I need to do now)

So here's the deal:
I need some ideas to make an app which you need and which is not in the Marketplace.
The user which gives me the idea, will have the app for free and, if he wants, he will get every major beta build to give me his feedback before the release.
The app will be then sold on the Marketplace and I'll use that money to pay my studies.

Of course I'm not asking you to give me the best idea ever so that I can get rich while you just get a free app in return.
I'm talking about some useful apps that nobody realized yet or something funny that may be worth making.

So write your ideas and help me finishing my studies :smile:

I don't have an idea to give you at the moment, but I would suggest that whatever app you build, build it for iOS and Android as well. Use the MS tools that allow you to port the app to different OSes. This way you can create an app for Windows Mobile to make some money, but also on the other platforms to help you make some more.

Ntei

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Built a gaming encyclopedia, or a lol guide, easy apps to make code wise or you can built an app that teaches you how to built apps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)