Device encryption and security concerns.

anon(9789123)

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I use Device Encryption on my 1520. I have had no problems system wise with having it on. But I do admit, I'm a bit of a noob with encryption. How secure is Microsoft's encryption for Win10M? I also use OneDrive as my only cloud storage, how secure does Microsoft keep OneDrive? Thanks for any replies!! I was always an Android user, but I decided to try WP 8.1 on a Lumia 925, and I absolutely fell in love. Microsoft converted me, there mobile OS is so underrated, it pisses me off at how a LOT of tech news writers are so damn biased against MS and MS mobile! The Verge is REALLY bad at writing highly negative articles. But WP 8.1 and Win10M are more secure than Android, right? That's a mail reason I left Android was because of all the security flaws in the OS! I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to keep my phone and info safe, because I keep all my financial, health, and college information on my phone. I also have find my phone enabled. Are the information I back up secured and encrypted by Microsoft? Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it! I am really happy I switched to Windows phone!

Posted From Windows Central for Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 1520

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124