Diablo 4: Vessel of Hatred unexpectedly delayed due to "issue on the backend

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I play via Game Pass. I logged in this morning because I wanted to see if I needed to buy the expansion. The first pop-up said to purchase the expansion, but then I logged in and the new map was available. I'm still not sure if I need to pay. I didn't try to explore the map so maybe the game would block me from entering.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
This is wrong. People get (circumstantially) angry at a game and review it negatively. They're not speaking of the quality of the game, they're complaining about something circumstantial. That's not the right way to use a review.
Review bombing and this kind of thing that has people negatively reviewing a game for external reasons to the game experience is abusing the privilege of having the possibility of writing a review.

A review should be an opinion on the actual gameplay, whether a game is good or fun or not. Technical issues get fixed. Are those thousands of tantrum-like negative reviews going to get changed back to positive when in hours or days the issue is fixed? It would be fair to do so, but I highly doubt it.

This is clearly a case of too much freedom being given. Unfair reviews and bombing have outright killed whole games, the work, time and livelyhood of many devs just thrown to the trash because of entitled kids.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manu0620