Disable notifications on the lock screen but keep sound notifications?

nospherato

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
is there any way to disable lock screen notifications (all, not just banners), but to keep the notification sounds enabled?

I can only find this setting on my 950 (newest fast ring):
settings --> notifications & actions --> "show notifications on the lock screen and play notification sounds"
Well the setting is working: If I disable it, the lock screen does not show any notifications anymore (glance screen does), BUT it also disables all sound notifications (you do not hear als whatsapp, e-mail, etc. sounds anymore).

Is there any way to keep sounds on, but disable lockscreen notifications?

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,
is there any way to disable lock screen notifications (all, not just banners), but to keep the notification sounds enabled?

settings --> notifications & actions --> "show notifications on the lock screen and play notification sounds"
Well the setting is working: If I disable it, the lock screen does not show any notifications anymore (glance screen does), BUT it also disables all sound notifications (you do not hear als whatsapp, e-mail, etc. sounds anymore).

What do you mean by lockscreen notifications? The ones that come in the form of tiny counts? or banners?

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Settings- System- Notifications and actions- Scrool down to messaging or any other app and click on it- There you can enable or disable whatever you want.
I have just enabled "Keep notifications private on the lock screen" ☺

Sent from mTalk on my Lumia 950

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire