Do you take full advantage of your smartphone?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
you should... you ever try a feature phone's camera? not only is the camera better, but the options you have after taking the pic. Being able to edit the photo using a photo editor and sharing through all sorts of social networks isn't a common (if at all a) feature of feature phones.

That make sense actually, though I took lots of pictures with my crappy LG Neon Camera.

I just wish my carrier had a better network. They are 4G now but they barely have 3G on the city.

mYth

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
After looking through the apps i have downloaded and the stock, i have to say that i do use almost everything there is there. Granted somethings may go awhile without use, but i do indeed use all of them.
I use poynt almost on a weekly basis to find the cheapest gas around.
Facebook every day, multiple times a day!
Picture enhancer from HTC is pretty sweet. Although I'm no good at taking pictures, i do enjoy it and find it as a hobby.
Sound Enhancer as well is always in use.
And i have been playing a lot of games lately to kill time, especially Fable III Coin Golf. Racking up some serious money in Fable III.

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Being without my phone for the past couple of days has made me realize how much I really use it. My Focus bricked so I've been using my old Windows Mobile 6.1 LG Incite. I don't understand how I ever used this phone...such a hard press touchscreen, everything lags, etc. I don't even like to use the internet or check weather on it or anything, it doesn't give me the satisfaction that flowing through my WP7 device did. It actually frustrates me and makes me wish I had my phone back even more. I have to wait until at least Wednesday of next week to get my replacement...better not be 1.4.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol did you watch that Nokia and Carl Zeiss video? They compare pics with an iPhone 4 and it makes the iPhone pics look like they were taken by a 3 year old lol.

oh man!!!!!!... lol. i'm on craigslist looking for an n8. ;p

wonder if anyone wants a couple of android devices i'm willing to trade. ha.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
oh man!!!!!!... lol. i'm on craigslist looking for an n8. ;p

wonder if anyone wants a couple of android devices i'm willing to trade. ha.
I was also thinking about getting one but Symbian... Meh, lol I'll just wait for the phone with the real OS in it lol. I know they said one khf the two devices they're launching this year is a Europe heavy device possibly exclusive. I'm hoping the second one is available in the U.S. cuz if not that would total bull****! I mean, what a way to re-enter the U.S. Market...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I was also thinking about getting one but Symbian... Meh, lol I'll just wait for the phone with the real OS in it lol. I know they said one khf the two devices they're launching this year is a Europe heavy device possibly exclusive. I'm hoping the second one is available in the U.S. cuz if not that would total bull****! I mean, what a way to re-enter the U.S. Market...

exactly... it'll probably be some of the same bull**** again. it's annoying to say the least.

i was looking at the app support for symbian and was really thinking hard... i didn't pull the trigger. if i find an even trade for my inspire 4g + aria, i'll do it. other than that, i guess i'll wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077