Does my Xbox One use data when im connected to wifi?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Ok first off I just moved. Where im curantly living leaves me with only one way of internet (Huges Net) Its a satellite service that offers wifi mainly in places were its hard to get internet like out in the country. How my internet is set up is we have 15 GB a month with the exception of no internet charge between 2:00 and 8:00 am. Now I know playing Online will burn up internet fast! I want to if I can still be conected to internet and just play solo on zombies say Black Ops3 as long as im playing solo I shouldn't really burn through data right? The while reason I wanna stay on the Internet is to download my profile, Because you know most games get your profile with all you stuff from the internet. To wrap this all up I just wanna know if being conected to wifi (only to obtain my profile and recive my in game progress and items) Will my Xbox one still use a large amount of data?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
It shouldn't if you stay off of any applications and such that you know will use internet. It would help if you sign out of Xbox Live. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure you can sign out of Xbox Live yet still be signed into your profile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett