Don't be afraid of change

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Am an expert 6 years experienced Software Engineer and I OSX for work and private.... On the contrary non experts easily use Windows
Shouldn't a software engineer be better at writing comprehensible sentences?

I have no idea what you're trying to say

And I would like to correct you on this one.... I work accross Google Ms products .... Google does not sell your data , thats their asset your data if they sold that then they would no longer matter... Google has the data and adviters request to use those data on demand.. Like you want to sell this ad to people of a certain country od this level of education of this gender etc . Thats the business modal so i wouldnt call that selling as they dont handover your data they give advitisers ability to target a certain group of people thats all.. quit being the internet ignorant because you HEARD SOMEONE SAYING ON THE INTERNET..

Yes, "Google does not sell your data". I know. What I don't know is why you think I made that assertion. Reading apparently isn't your forte either.

What you're pointing out was discussed on forums such as these five or six years ago. It's common knowledge. Get with the times already.

You keep pointing out your engineering and software credentials, but nothing you say afterwards gives me much faith in them being particularly meaningful.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte