Don't know how to get copies of photos from android to my pc

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I need help,don't know the first thong about it.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. When you connect your phone to the PC, do you see a charge notification? Click on that and change it to file transfer. You should be able to drag and drop photos from your phone to your PC.

Ardwych

May 25, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. When you connect your phone to the PC, do you see a charge notification? Click on that and change it to file transfer. You should be able to drag and drop photos from your phone to your PC.

I believe Golfdriver means 'change' in his second sentence.
You can set Android up to sync photos to a PC via OneDrive. Take a photo, get within wifi range (mobile connection will do too), and by the time you sit down at your desk, your photo will be available in, say, C:\Users\[yourname]\OneDrive\Pictures\CameraRoll\. YMMV but that's it, essentially. HTH

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Meant charge. The pull down shade will say charging. Tap on that and you can change the connection characteristics to a few other options, one being file transfer.
I believe Golfdriver means 'change' in his second sentence.
You can set Android up to sync photos to a PC via OneDrive. Take a photo, get within wifi range (mobile connection will do too), and by the time you sit down at your desk, your photo will be available in, say, C:\Users\[yourname]\OneDrive\Pictures\CameraRoll\. YMMV but that's it, essentially. HTH

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6